I. Information We Collect
- When you use our Services, our servers will automatically record information that your mobile device or browser sends or transmits, including, but not limited to, user settings, location and information about your use of the Services. We only store, track and monitor general usage and not information specific to any user. We use this information to improve the Services, develop new products and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- When we send emails to our registered customers, we may track who opened the emails and who clicked on any of the hyperlinks. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings.
II. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of GetWoohoo without your consent unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose aggregated service usage information with third parties.
- We will use the information you provide to bill and collect sums owed to us. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments.
- We may share Personal information with third parties if access, use, or disclosure of such information is necessary to (a) satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or an enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce the applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of GetWooHoo, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
III. Modifying Your Personal Information
If you have provided Personal Information when registering for our Site, you may access and modify that information at any time by visiting your account settings.
IV. Changes to this Policy
V. Questions and Complaints
Even Gabirol 170, 70400, Tel Aviv, Israel